PlatinAir-UDB and Z
HVAC has a unique air curtain system that is extremely effective in the foreclosure of an open entrance. By producing a stronger and considerably more compact air flow , consumed 40 % less energy and there is no extra heated air required.
The technology is based on the wing of an airplane: air is compressed further by the shape of wings in the air pressure chamber and exits at 20m / sec: conventional air curtains will not accomplish this.
Despite these high velocity the passers will hardly feel anything. Thanks to the extremely thin air curtain. The difference with conventional air curtains , where passers ' by 50-100cm wide airflow " walk , is enormous. The wide airflow is uncomfortable and requires extra heating. The narrow air stream from the air curtain PlatinAir does not have this problem.
These effects do not occur in the new type of air curtain!
- Building Size: 3 types; Type 1, 2 and 3 to 4.0 meters
- Design: 6 models ; S, U , MCV , MCH , UDB and Z.
- Horizontal and vertical
- Unit Width: 5 widths ; 1000, 1500 , 2000, 2500 and 3000 mm
- Heating: water, 90/70 , 80/60 , 70/50 , 60/40 ° C and other low temperature systems.
- Electric heater 400V
- Electrical connection : 230V
- Finish: Standard RAL 9010
- Available in any RAL color , stainless steel , aluminum, etc.
- Air Capacities : From 1,200 t / m 12 000 m3 / h
- Low energy consumption
- High shielding ability by HVAC Jet -Flo high-pressure chamber system
- Flexible setting for each exchange loin weather
- Architectural design
- Delivery includes 5-way controller and 20m cable ( plug & play)
- Energy-saving schemes
- MR20 -E Thermostatic 2-way valve for constant blow temperature
- MR30 -E Thermostatic three -way valve for constant blow temperature
- DHD4 Muted ceiling mounting brackets , 4 pcs , length 1 meter
- DHD6 Muted ceiling brackets , 6 pcs, length 1 meter
- WH2 Wall brackets , 2 pieces
- WH3 Wall holders , 3 pcs
In this brochure you will find the following information:
- Product descriptions
- Technical specifications
NL-1970 AA IJmuiden
Telephone +31 255 52 24 20